Thursday, June 4, 2009

KtinG...Kting

haa..wats de sound??? it came from a piggy bank i bought..(but actually its just a plain tabung:D)
this means.......i got paid today!!! being a clerk, as usual, i have to do lots n lots of photostating(getting use to it..haha) but today...my boss gave me a bundle of papers to photostate..(hah!jaw opened)...i was like.wtf u give me all this..im tired..!!(eventhough have stop working at the cc..now im bz helping my brother selling guava...huhu)but that was just my mind talking..it never came out like that..as a polite employee(perasan), i just take it n do it..got 3 set of 20++ pages...have to do 25 copies...blah blah blah...u noe how does i felt today..frustrated a bit myb...my former boss(the cc lah) didnt give me the salary yet..im out of cash..i need it to split on how am i gonna spend it..hhaaha..so with the work,,i just do it like so so lah...pluck, ngee, zeee...kshing...(repeat it bout 100 times)..thats how i have to stand with the photostating sound..time tick n tock til 10 pm, i still have to do the work..it never done! the boss need to use it for the upsr n pmr seminar..dats y i need to do it in a bundle....so many meh..!after photstate, have to stapler it with the front page..ktick..ktick..done with 50 set of 20++pages..got more tomorrow..i was relieve..at least..its all for today..but suddenly...

"give her the money..3hundred" Pn Mona said to her hubby..he take out 300 cash n give it to me..my eyes quitely(not in front of them) ($_$) kching kching.....mooooonnnneeeeyyy...(so materialistic meh?) dats how will u feel aftr doing some job..for those who never work..u'll feel it someday!..but suddenly my sis sms me asking wether i got paid or not..
she want to borrow some..for her house rental...as she is my sis,...n i pity her...i gave out 200...
she'll pay back on 15th...i just nodded...there goes my money on the same day,same hour, had finish RM200! haha.....dats all for now..ah, i had met my adopt brother earlier today..what a surprise..so glad to get contact again(we never met..just chatting)hehe...yesterday(2nd june) was his 26 besday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATAH ASHRAFF....may God bless you always...


Ok thats all for now......thanx for reading my bored entry....:D

No comments: