Saturday, June 19, 2010

I've LearnT...

i've learnt..
how to survive in a place where i know nobody else.

i've learnt..
people will keep on selfish to let themselves be at the top of everything..

i've learnt..
to love my family more and appreciate them better than before...

i've learnt..
there is nobody would help me when im in hardtime..except those whom really understand me: family and closest frens..

i've learnt..
my dad love me eventhough he say bad words to me...

i've learnt..
there's always good things happend after bad things occured. its just that u must hold on and keep faith to Allah..He will assist you to the greatest happiness..

i've learnt..
the more u have patience, the more u got good wills coming up to u..

i've learnt..
to be patient for those hard time i face..

i've learnt..
everything will be easier if we let things be like what its want.redha.

i've learnt..
accept others' flaw because we human never been perfect.

i've learnt..
appreciate things better than before..

There lots more than what i wrote..i had learnt so many things during my practical in terengganu..

most of all..i become more appreciate to my family..and i am in love to my Lord more and more from day to day..coz i can feel how He care more when im lost..thats what most precious thing ive learnt.

Thank You Allah..for everything..

i wish i could travel again to other places..

so i will learn more and more..

No comments: