Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Passion My Precious =D

These few weeks, i've been bake a lot.since there are order from my friends.
I just like to help her..
usually she ordered a 1 pan.
but this time, its for her daughter's birthday, she ordered it for cupcake size.
i'm totally nervous.
I never ever been making cupcakes before'  =.="
Okay but for her daughter's sake, i just agree to make it.

TRULY SORRY KAK SHA IF THE CUPCAKES DID NOT SATISFIED YOUR NEEDS =(

so heres the results :

**there are 2 boxes. 1 box with 25 cupcakes, the other 1 with only 16 cupcakes with decoration of oreo and some cream cheese.

 
The bad writing n shapes >.<


The other shapes and decoration >.<


                   
Another snapshot >.<


OK! Done with the cupcakes snapshot..

new story! (But still with baking =.=")

Maybe my dad saw me hardly making cakes

(I made cakes manually when mixing ingredients)
And plus, with the 40 cupcakes, i need to stir more cream cheese and all.

After that, dad said he wants to buy me the mixer.

We chat bout this things..

and it end up, the next day, he bought these two lovely appliances:

PENSONIC OVEN (YEY!)

PENSONIC MIXER (another YEY!)


Alhamdulillah. a gazillion thanx to my dad! with all these new appliances, i can start baking!

totally happy!

next tasks:  1:  red velvet cuppies!
2: Afnan's chilled oreo cheesecake!

Wish everything will going so well~~

i'll post the red velvet progress tomorrow 

****Only if the cake totally succeed~! >.<

Buhbye from now!

No comments: